Resource Control for Education
iCAM Resource Control is a computerised booking and allocation system designed to help manage the shared use of available resources such as meeting rooms, study rooms, laptops and AV equipment.
Using an intuitive calendar layout, staff can clearly see which resources have been allocated and to whom, along with which resources are available now and which are due to be returned soon. The software will also warn staff when resources are overdue and provide further warnings at the start and end of each day when resources have failed to be returned. Staff may also use this calendar to issue, pre-book or return resources.
The software can be configured to integrate with an existing member database for real time authentication. Authorised users are able to login to the web interface to view availability and reserve resources as and when required.
*If you are looking for a solution that will manage networked computer resources then iCAM Workstation Control is a more appropriate solution.
- Display availability of resources to authorised personnel.
- Streamline reservation procedures and prevent the double booking of resources.
- Real-time integration with existing user databases.
- Quickly issue a resource using simple hot keys.
- Manage resource availability and access based on site opening times.
- Detailed auditing and utilisation reports allow the resource demand to be carefully monitored.
- Configurable holidays and opening times by time of year.
- Configurable usage limits to help implement an effective fair usage policy for in-demand items such as laptops and study rooms.
- Ability to define default, minimum and maximum usage durations for resources or types of resource.
- Manage how far in advance a booking can be made.
- Improve efficiency and control of resource allocation.
- Makes allocation and pre-booking of resources easier using an intuitive graphical staff interface.
- Allow web based reservations for authorised users.
- Better understand resource demands with detailed management information and reporting.